R. Rubin Gutarts DDS, MS
6789 Ridge Road Suite 301
Parma, OH 44129
As you know, COVID-19 has changed the way all businesses and health facilities operate. We have added new policies and procedures in order to maintain the health and safety of our patients and Endodontic team members. We greatly appreciate your cooperation.
- - We have always been committed to the highest safety standards and are making sure that our waiting room and Endodontic operatories are sanitized and disinfected above and beyond the standard of care.
- - All Endodontic team members will be wearing face masks, getting health assessments and temperatures taken daily.
- - We ask that all patients show up to our office wearing a mask or face covering over their nose and mouth. Symptom screenings and temperatures will be taken at each visit as well as administration of hydrogen peroxide rinses. Please stay at home if you feel sick, have a fever, have any unexplainable COVID-19 symptoms, have recently been back to the State of Ohio for less than 14 days in a row.
- - A smarter scheduling system has been developed to decrease the amount of patient and guest traffic to our office and increase the amount of social distancing. We have adjusted our operations to keep you and our Endodontic team safe. At the same time, please keep in mind that Endodontics also involves the alleviation of emergency pain and infection. Therefore, emergency patients will be seen at proper time zones in between already scheduled patients.
- - Patients will be asked to come alone to their appointments, without guests. Anyone accompanying patients will be asked to wait in their car unless they are accompanying a minor or someone disabled that needs assistance.
Please understand that our policies and protocols will continue to change as we monitor the recommendations from The Ohio Dental Association, The Ohio State Dental Board, U.S. Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institutes of Health, and Occupational Safety and Health Administration.